Love animals but can’t commit?
Fostering is fun and foster families are hugely helpful in the transition from homeless to adopted. We always need of foster homes in Mazatlan. We also have occasional need for fosters in Calgary and Vancouver.
Here's how it works in Mazatlan:
- You submit a foster application, telling us about your lifestyle and preferences.
- You decide the length of the foster. Minimum placement is 2 weeks for dogs.
- For cats, we prefer a commitment until an adoptive family is found, as cats are more difficult for us to relocate.
- We select an animal, based on your preferences, and deliver it to your home. Leash and collar will be provided for dogs.
- You pay for food, care and love
- We pay for all veterinary expenses.
If you would like to be on our list for occassional foster placements in Calgary or Vancouver, please complete the foster application.